Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
We love a good home cooked meal and this home-recipe is sure to level up your meal game!
For more treats and eats inspo, visit any Brandt counter near you!
This recipe was contributed by Home-Chef Stephanie Lung. Check out her healthy culinary masterpieces on Instagram!
Serves 4 l Prep Time 20 minutes l Cooking Time 15 minutes
2 x lemongrass, smashed
8 x shallots, skin removed
1 x 6-8cm galangal, sliced
10 x kaffir lime leaves
4 x bird's eye chili, chopped (or more if you like it spicy)
500ml coconut cream
8 x medium-sized prawns, shells removed
400g squid, cut into rings
400g mussels washed and de-bearded
8 x baby tomatoes
1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
2 tbsp palm sugar, or adjust to taste
3 tbsp fish sauce, or adjust to taste
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped roughly
Fried shallots (optional)
- Start with prepping the soup.
- In a big stock pot, add all ingredients for the soup and bring to boil. Let it simmer on low heat without lid for about 20 minutes to allow the herbs to infuse the soup. Sieve the stock, set aside.
- Bring stock to boil. Add seafood to stock. Add all the tomatoes, mushroom and basil leaves. Cover and let it bring to boil until prawns turned opaque and mussels start to open about 5-10 minutes.
- Uncover, add the seasoning of palm sugar and fish sauce, adjust to taste. The flavor should be slightly sweet, spicy and sour, while the texture is creamy.
- Scoop the seafood soup into respective bowls. Garnish with coriander and shallots before serving.