Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Clean eating has never been so tasty with this quick and easy recipe from creative home-chef Rontree Chan!
Follow his culinary inspirations on Instagram @RONTREECHAN
Serves 2 l Prep Time 15 minutes l Cooking Time 15 minutes
1 pc salmon (remove skin and bone)
1 slice cheddar cheese (cut into 4-5 long strips)
1 sachet dashi powder
1/2 bowl warm water
2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp sake or Japanese cooking wine
salt and pepper
1/2 tbsp salted butter
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp cooking oil
- Clean and wipe salmon fillet with kitchen towels. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Slice cheddar cheese into 4-5 long strips and wrap salmon with the cheese strips, set aside.
- Add 1/2 cup warm water into a bowl, mix in dashi powder, sugar and sake until well combined. In a separate bowl, beat 3 eggs and add 2 tablespoons of dashi stock. Set aside.
- Heat up a Tamagoyaki pan on low heat and use a kitchen towel to wipe some oil over the pan.
- Pour in 1/3 of the egg mixture. When it is about half cooked, top it with the salmon and cheese. Carefully fold the egg omelette to wrap around the salmon from one end to the other end.
- Push the salmon egg roll to the starting point and repeat the sequence twice using the remaining egg mixture. Remove the salmon egg roll from pan onto a serving plate and let it cool for about 10 mins.
- Pour the remaining dashi stock into a clean saucepan and heat it up with some butter and soy sauce for serving later. Slice the salmon egg roll and serve it with some dashi sauce on the side.