Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Razzle things up with this alternative to pineapple tarts! Light and refreshing, this fool-proof pie makes for an instant classic!
Part 4 of 4 of a Brandt Chinese New Year 2018.
Makes one 10" pie | Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 30 mins | Rest time: 60 mins
185g Plain Flour
135g Rolled Oats
40g Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Salt
115g Melted Butter
20g Cold Water
For The Filling
200g Greek Yogurt
100g Icing Sugar
3 Gelatin Leaves (6g)
Instructions - For the Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and salt together.
3. Mix in the melted butter and cold water until a dough is formed.
4. Press the dough evenly into the greased pie tin, about 10 inches in diameter.
5. Bake until golden brown for about 20 mins, and set aside to cool.
Instructions - For the Filling
1. Prepare the gelatin leaves by soaking them in cold water for about 10 minutes until hydrated.
2. In a saucepan, heat half of the yogurt.
3. Squeeze the gelatin leaves, removing as much water as possible.
4. Add the gelatin to the warm yogurt, mix until dissolved.
5. Transfer to a bowl and whisk in the rest of the Greek yogurt, mascarpone and icing until smooth.
6. Fill the pie crust with this mixture and leave to set in the fridge, about 1 hour.
7. Top the pie off with mixed berries and a sprinkle of icing sugar before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Palate Sensations.
*visit a recipe converter website to increase/ decrease your ingredients to your needs! -- sometimes, simply dividing or multiplying the ingredients may not be appropriate.