Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Brandt launches the piston coffee maker.
The Kitchen machine to cook like a chef!
Check out this quick and easy recipe to delight the palate of your small ones this Chinese New Year!
Part 1 of 4 of a Brandt Chinese New Year Recipe Series 2018.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
1 century egg
1 raw salted egg
4 normal eggs
Salt to taste
1. Steam pumpkin in Brandt steam oven tilll soft. When softened, drain and dice pumpkin finely.
2. Separate salted egg white and yolk. In a bowl, mix salted egg white, the 4 eggs, salt, and water.
3. Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl or plate for steaming
4. Chop up the salted egg yolk and century egg and add to the egg mixture
5. Steam for about 20 - 30mins at 60 degrees with the lid slightly open
6. To test if the chawanmushi is cooked, insert a bamboo skewer into the mixture; if a little clear liquid seeps out, the chawanmushi is cooked!
Recipe courtesy of Palate Sensations Cooking School