Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Check out this quick and easy recipe to delight the palate of your small ones this Chinese New Year!
Part 1 of 4 of a Brandt Chinese New Year Recipe Series 2018.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
1 century egg
1 raw salted egg
4 normal eggs
Salt to taste
1. Steam pumpkin in Brandt steam oven tilll soft. When softened, drain and dice pumpkin finely.
2. Separate salted egg white and yolk. In a bowl, mix salted egg white, the 4 eggs, salt, and water.
3. Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl or plate for steaming
4. Chop up the salted egg yolk and century egg and add to the egg mixture
5. Steam for about 20 - 30mins at 60 degrees with the lid slightly open
6. To test if the chawanmushi is cooked, insert a bamboo skewer into the mixture; if a little clear liquid seeps out, the chawanmushi is cooked!
Recipe courtesy of Palate Sensations Cooking School