Enhanced washing performance, without damaging your clothes!
Silence Drive System
Silence is golden !
The free zone, a multitude of combinations to discover!
No Frost Multiflow
For total control of your cooling.
Do you know that strawberries have numerous health benefits such as promotes healthy eyesight, improves immue functioning and more!
This recipe was by Rontree Chan, a working dad who loves cooking for his family. Find him on Instagram for more homecook food. (@rontreechan)
Serves 4 l Prep Time 5 minutes l Cooking Time 10 minutes
250g strawberry (about 10-12 strawberries)
65g plain flour
35g rice flour
1tbsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
1tbsp brown sugar
4tbsp cooking oil
125ml cold water (cooking oil for deep frying)
- Wash and wipe dry each strawberry, removing the leaf. Cool dry in fridge for an hour.
- Mix all frying batter ingredients in a mixing bowl, add 4 tablespoons oil and combine well. Add cold water gradually to create a smooth batter (do not over mix).
- Dip strawberry in to batter. Deepfry till it puffs up and turns a golden brown (about 20 seconds). Remove and drain off excess oil, place on cooling rack.
- Garnish with sugar icing and serve with ice cream or chocolate dipping sauce.
- Serve with a chocolate ganache dipping sauce by melting 100g chocolate, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon corn syrup over a Bainmarie until smooth. Or serve it with some cinnamon castor sugar.
Monitor the frying process closely as it may take just 5-10 seconds for the fritters to puff up and turn golden brown.